Ecru barrier mask CATEGORIE 1 with a slight stiped effect , sold in packs of 2. Pleasant to wear, it is designed to block the projection of droplets when you talk, breathe, sneeze and cough. This mask has been developed according to the AFNOR SPEC S76-001 recommendations. During the health crisis, the teams of our company Lener Cordier, in Hazebrouck in the north of France were strongly mobilized to fight against the spread of the Covid 19 virus.
Attention, for obvious hygiene reasons, the masks cannot be returned.
- Barrier mask, pleated shape, multi-layer, covering and filtering, comfortable and adaptable to all types of morphology thanks to the double elastic band.
- 3-layer mask, washable and reusable :
- 1st layer in contact with the skin: 100% Cotton fabric
- 2nd layer: non-woven filter material
- 3rd outer layer: 100% Cotton fabric
- Plain size
Fabrics : 100% cotton
Recommendation for use of the mask :
- Washing is recommended before the first wear.
- The time the mask can be worn is limited to 4 hours
- Wearing a mask in no way exonerates the user from the systematic application of barrier gestures and rules of social distancing
Maintenance recommended according to ANSM to guarantee the elimination of COVID-19 type viruses :
- Machine wash at 60°C (minimum 30mn) with standard detergent
- Moderate mechanical tumble drying (1 point)
- Ironing at 110°C max (without steam)
This mask has been designed to be reused and washed at least 15 times, thanks to the durability of the materials used.
Since last March 23rd, our family ready-to-wear company Lener Cordier (Maison Lener, Chemins Blancs and Trench & Coat) has been more than ever mobilized for the fight against the spread of Covid 19. A vast movement of solidarity has been set up within our company and we have dedicated our workshop in Hazebrouck in the north of France to:
- Produce more than 100,000 Category 1 masks approved by the Directorate General of Armament.
- Ensure the manufacture of 40,000 kits of non-woven gowns for hospitals and health services, assembled thanks to a highly invested network of volunteers!
- To develop a reusable blouse in order to achieve an average production of 10,000 blouses per week.