Blue sky barrier mask CATEGORIE 1, sold in packs of 10. Pleasant to wear, it is designed to block the projection of droplets when you talk, breathe, sneeze and cough. This mask has been developed according to the AFNOR SPEC S76-001 recommendations. During the health crisis, the teams of our company Lener Cordier, in Hazebrouck in the north of France were strongly mobilized to fight against the spread of the Covid 19 virus.
Click here for utilisation
Attention, for obvious hygiene reasons, the masks cannot be returned.
- Barrier mask, pleated shape, multi-layer, covering and filtering, comfortable and adaptable to all types of morphology thanks to the elastic band.
- 3-layer mask, washable and reusable :
- 1st layer in contact with the skin: 100% Cotton fabric
- 2nd layer: non-woven filter material
- 3rd outer layer: 100% Cotton fabric
- Plain size
Fabrics : 100% cotton Maintenance recommended according to ANSM to guarantee the elimination of COVID-19 type viruses :
- Machine wash at 60°C (minimum 30mn) with standard detergent ?
- Moderate mechanical tumble drying (1 point)
- Ironing at 110°C max (without steam)
This mask has been designed to be reused and washed at least 10 times, thanks to the durability of the materials used.
Recommendation for use of the mask :
- Washing is recommended before the first wear.
- The time the mask can be worn is limited to 4 hours
- Wearing a mask in no way exonerates the user from the systematic application of barrier gestures and rules of social distancing
Chemins Blancs is a women's ready-to-wear brand with French know-how.